High blood glucose or hyperglycemia is a condition of uncontrolled diabetes in an individual. There are a lot of factors that can lead to its development.
If your blood glucose levels are higher than the target range, then you might have mild hyperglycemia. If you are consuming more fluids, then you would urinate more than usual. There are some people that do not even notice these symptoms.
The Main Symptoms of Hyperglycemia
- Increased appetite
- Increased thirst
- Weight loss
- Increased urination
You need to know that kids cannot identify these signs. So, parents need to do a home blood glucose test in case they believe their child has high blood glucose.
So, if you do not consume liquids to replace the lost fluids, there is a high possibility that you will be dehydrated.
Symptoms of Dehydration
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Dry and warm skin
Moderate to Severe Hyperglycemia
If your blood glucose levels are high all the time, you might have moderate or severe signs of hyperglycemia. The factors that influence this are physical activity and food choices and of course not taking enough or skipping sugar-lowering drugs, non-diabetes drugs, and illness.
Hence, it is of great importance that you treat high blood glucose. If left untreated, it can become severe and cause complications that would need emergency care, like a diabetic coma.
However, even if it is not severe, it is persistent, the hyperglycemia can cause complications that can impact the heart, eyes, nerves, and kidneys. So, you might experience mild, moderate or severe symptoms.
If you notice some of the following signs, you will need to pay more attention to the lifestyle you are leading and the blood glucose levels.
Symptoms of Moderate to Severe Hyperglycemia
- Difficulty waking up
- Blurred vision
- Extreme thirst
- Hot, flushed and dry skin
If your body produces little or no insulin, then, you might experience:
- Vomiting, belly pain and loss of appetite
- Weak pulse and fast heart rate
- Deep and rapid breathing
- Fruity and strong breath odor
So, if the blood glucose levels continue to spike up, you can come lethargic and confused. Moreover, you might also become unconscious if the blood glucose levels become high.
What we are here today to tell you is that you can fight this the natural way. All you need to do is combine 2 ingredients.
Common But Beneficial Ingredients
What you need for this remedy are organic cloves and organic cinnamon. You can make flavored water or use them in the food.
Recipe for Flavored Water
- Organic cloves – 3 g
- Organic cinnamon – 2 sticks
Try to avoid powdered cinnamon because it is not water soluble.
First, add all the ingredients in water and let them stay for a while. Then, strain the mixture and consume it. The water will be extremely delicious.
Cinnamon helps in slowing down the absorption of food and it can also lower the blood glucose spikes after you eat. Also, it can boost the ability of the body to use sugar efficiently.
Cinnamon acts as an effective anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agent.
Cloves can also help in lowering the sugar that is in the bloodstream. The cloves can help you overcome the ineffective distribution of sugar and insulin resistance and to balance the blood glucose levels as well.
If you combine both of these ingredients, it will be very beneficial for the blood glucose levels. Moreover, you can use the same herbs and make tea. This healthy tea can be consumed whenever you feel thirsty.
- 40The utilization of cinnamon in numerous sustenance arrangements and wellbeing exercises effects affects human well-being. Its esteem has been perceived for a long time. There was even a period when cinnamon was more prized than gold. Despite the fact that nowadays, lion's share of individuals would decide on a 24-karat…
- 38Diabetes occurs when your blood glucose, also known as blood sugar levels are too high. The pancreas secretes a hormone known as insulin, whose function is to regulate blood sugar levels and prevent the development of diseases like diabetes. This disorder, which is common in today’s population, occurs when insulin…
- 38Diabetes is a very serious medical condition with symptoms which are often easily missed. However, it’s very important to notice its early symptoms because if it’s left untreated it can have serious consequences. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the usual warning signs of diabetes and if you notice…