Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, currants — they are all delicious and good for your health. Whether frozen or fresh, you should regularly include these in your diet.
Forest fruits are a rich source of antioxidants that protect you from heart diseases, cancer, and vision problems. Blueberries contain the highest amount of antioxidants compared to any other forest fruit.
A cup of strawberries is enough to provide the recommended daily amount of vitamin C. Studies have shown that people who regularly consume strawberries have more vitamin B in the blood, which cleanses the arteries.
3.Reduced risk of cancer
An American study has shown that pterostilbene, mostly contained in blueberries, can help in the fight against colon cancer. Its quality is not destroyed even during the cooking process, so marmalades, pies and other products can actually improve your health.
Half a cup of blueberries contains nearly 2g of fiber — almost as much as a slice of whole grain bread. Raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are also rich in fiber that reduces cholesterol levels.
5.High in potassium
Black, red and white grapes are a great source of potassium, a mineral that lowers blood pressure.
- 48Bananas are a standout amongst the most well known and generally expended in the market. This rich and ready organic product is accessibly lasting through the year. However, individuals tend to avoid this delectable organic product feeling that its fatty substance can influence their eating routine. Individuals tend to take…
- 43If you live in North America, there’s a pretty good chance you’re low on vitamin D. According to the journal Nutrition Research, over 42% of U.S. adults are deficient in the nutrient. Harvard University has also estimated that roughly 1 billion people worldwide are deficient in vitamin D – and this…
- 42Hypertension and elevated cholesterol levels are a standout amongst the most well-known medicinal conditions Americans experience the ill effects of and it's for the most part because of the awful eating regimen we're following. All the garbage nourishment, fake sugars, pan fried and handled sustenance, they all prompt various medical…
- 40Sunshine promotes overall health, prevents cancer, and provides a feeling of happiness. A recent study has shown that vitamin D, which is created in the body after exposure to the sun, protects us from colorectal, breast, and prostate cancer. Nowadays, cancer is one of the leading health issues which cause…
- 37The health benefits of berries are known for their powerful effects on the body. They rank highest among most fruits in terms of antioxidant content and effectively combat cancer cells, and help reduce inflammation. New research on berries is constantly being published, which helps to emphasize their health-promoting properties. Personally, I…