If you want to have a healthy body, then it needs to be a bit alkaline. In order to have a healthy alkaline environment, your cells, chemical reactions inside them, and the beneficial bacteria in your gut and immune system work together. If your body is acidic, then it means that everything is not working as it is supposed to.
In fact, it has been proven scientifically that when the body’s pH levels are too acidic then you will suffer from acidosis and at the same time you will be more susceptible to many diseases. Some of those are:
• Obesity, slow metabolism and inability to lose weight
• Chronic inflammation
• High blood pressure
• Weight gain, obesity, and diabetes
• Bladder and kidney conditions, including kidney stones
• Weakened immunity
• Premature aging
• Osteoporosis, weak or brittle bones, fractures and bone spurs.
• Joint pain, aching muscles, and lactic acid buildup
• Low energy and chronic fatigue
• Mood swings
• Slow digestion and elimination
• Yeast/fungal overgrowth
“Drugs, medications and toxic chemicals have the effect of lowering the pH of the body, that is the reason why there are side effects to drugs and none of them affect a cure. When body pH drops below 6.4, enzymes are deactivated, digestion does not work properly, vitamins, minerals and food supplements cannot effectively assimilate. Acid decreases energy production in the cells, the ability to repair damaged cells, the ability to detoxify heavy metals, and makes the body more susceptible to fatigue and illness. Your body pH affects everything. Research has proven that disease cannot survive in an alkaline state, and that, viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus, candida, and cancer cells thrive in an acidic, low oxygen, low pH environment. An acidic pH can result from an acid forming diet, emotional stress, toxic overload, and immune reactions or any process that deprives the cells of oxygen and other nutrients. The body will try to compensate for acid by utilizing alkaline mineral reserves, like sodium from the stomach, and calcium from the bones. This is a primary cause of osteoporosis and a number of other diseases. If there are not enough minerals in the diet to compensate, the acid build-up in the cells will occur, resulting in symptoms like pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, MS, and lupus. Cancer is not compatible in a healthy pH environment full of oxygen. For example, cancer of the heart doesn’t exist. This is because blood flowing from the lungs into the heart are at the highest pH and oxygen levels within the entire body. As the blood travels through the lungs, acidic toxins are thrown out of the system leaving it rich with oxygen and a high blood pH. In the absence of oxygen, glucose undergoes fermentation to lactic acid. This causes the pH of the cell to drop even lower. Urine and saliva pH of terminal cancer patients almost always runs between 4.0 and 5.5. When cancer goes into metastases the pH drops even lower.
“In 1964, only 1 person in 214 contracted cancer. Today it is 1 in 3 females and 1 in 2 males. The determining factor between health and disease is pH. It is not uncommon for the average American to test between 4 pH and 5 pH.” – Keiichi Morishita, Hidden Truth of Cancer
How To Check Your pH Balance
What we are here to tell you today is that you can check your pH levels without a problem from the comfort of your own home. Just a pack of test strips.
You can test the levels at any time of day, but we recommend you do it at the same time every morning. This is because the body will be more acidic when you measure earlier. The ultimate goal is to get the morning urine levels between 6.5 and 7.5.
When it comes to saliva, the levels need to be similar to the one of the urine. Just make sure you wait two hours after you eat to measure the pH of the saliva. Fill the mouth with saliva and swallow it. Do this over again just to make sure the spit is clean. When you are sure, place the saliva on the strip.
If you do not want to change the diet too much, it is okay. Just try to strive for a 70-30 ratio of alkaline to acid foods. Also, you need to know that apart from food, stress can also influence the pH levels. Make sure you take deep breaths and eat vegetables and drink a lot of water!
- Retired Pharmacy Chief Said: “ The World Needs To Know, Alkaline Water Balances The Body’s pH Level And Reduces Cancer Risk” – This is How To Prepare It!53Cancer, the deadliest disease nowadays, is a constant threat to all of us. Yet, you probably have already heard about the fact that cancer cells cannot thrive in the alkaline environment. Therefore, the alkaline water we are recommending today is a real natural miracle! The scale of pH (potential hydrogen)…
- 47Over the last 100 years, many natural cancer treatments have been successfully used to treat patients in the US and other countries. Many of the physicians and researchers who reported these findings were professionally ruined for “defying” the medical system. This day in age, anyone who speaks of “natural methods”…