Having breast cysts and breast cancer need not be the same. Breast cysts can be cured with natural medicine.
It is good to follow a healthy diet to prevent the occurrence of cysts in the breasts or prevent reap rescan then deleting them. It can be a cleansing diet, removing from it everything that increases levels of toxemia.
In addition to recommending foods that should be avoided, they also share a home remedy for sinus cysts to eliminate them completely.
AVOID the following foods
When you have cysts of any kind you should avoid eating:
● Simple carbohydrates: refined white flour and refined white sugar.
● Saturated fats: Animal products, such as meats and fatty meats.
● Methylxanthines: Those containing more this substance are: coffee, black tea, sugary soft drinks, and chocolate.
It should try to minimize the consumption of these foods.
Foods that help remove cysts in the breasts
● Vegetables in general and all fruits that contain vitamin C, D, E, and K help eliminate breast cysts and cysts in general.
● Iodine: Help reduce estrogen, also decreasing breast pain.
● Sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, hazelnuts
● Evening primrose oil: Take this oil helps reduce the discomfort caused by breast cysts and reduce breast tenderness.
● Green tea extract
Remedies to eliminate cysts in the breasts
* Aloe vera (aloe vera) and Carrot: Drinking aloe vera juice mixed with carrot helps eliminate breast cysts. You can also combine aloe with lemon.
* Castor oil: can be applied locally compresses with castor oil to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. They left in contact with the breasts for an hour. This is done 3 times a week for 3 months until the cysts disappear and then simply do it once a week to maintain.
- 35Saggy breasts are a rather unpleasant and certainly not one of the favorite topics for women.However, although they are constantly trying to prevent this phenomenon, breasts lose elasticity and become saggy over time. This puts women in a desperate situation, as they lose self- confidence and feel less attractive. Fortunately,…