Did you know that toothpaste can help you do so much more than just cleaning your teeth? Continue reading the article below to learn 20 amazing toothpaste tricks.
- Silver cleaning costs a lot, but you should know that you can clean your tarnished silver items safely with toothpaste.
- Just rub some of it on the silver product and you will easily restore its shine.
- This is a great life tip – rub your car headlights with some toothpaste and they will be as good as new!
3.Clean your old piano keys
- Ugly looking old piano keys can be cleaned spotless with toothpaste – try the trick and you will be amazed by the results!
- A bit of toothpaste can clean the dirt of all your types of shoes.
5.Foggy swimming goggles
- Cleaning your swimming goggles with toothpaste will leave a thin-layered film on them and prevent them from fogging.
6.Water stains on tables
- The stubborn water spots on your table can be removed easily with some toothpaste.
7.Ink stains on shirts
- Don’t you just hate it when a pen leeches ink on your shirt?
- If you ever had this problem, you know how hard ink is to remove.
- But, don’t worry – toothpaste is here to the rescue.
- Just put some on the stain, leave it to dry and wash the shirt the next day.
- Voila! Your shirt is as good as new.
- Just like with ink stains, toothpaste can remove the hair dye stains from your towels efficiently.
- Mosquito bites create little annoying bumps on the skin, but luckily, rubbing toothpaste on them will reduce the itching and irritation.
- Toothpaste is the age-old trick against acne and pimples.
- Leave it to dry on them overnight and they will be gone by the morning!
11.Clean your iron
- Polishing your iron with some toothpaste will clean it and make it shiny again.
12.Clean your smartphone
- Clean your mobile phone screen with some toothpaste to make it look like new.
13.Clean your footwear
- Toothpaste can make your shoes look like new and will also eliminate the unpleasant odor.
- Toothpaste can penetrate even the deepest stains on your carpet, so make sure to use it the next time you spill some wine or coffee.
- Did you know that toothpaste is a great nail polish remover? Rub some of it on your nails to remove the polish and make them smell fresh.
- The next time your hands are dirty, clean them with some toothpaste to easily remove all dirt.
17.Clean your thermos
- Thermoses can become pretty stinky over time.
- To eliminate the odor and make them smell fresh, fill a thermos with water and add some toothpaste, then shake well.
- This will disinfect the thermos as well.
18.Scratched CDs and DVDs
- Ever had a CD that stopped working due to scratches?
- Try this trick: rub some toothpaste on it and it will play again.
- Amazing, isn’t it?
19. Remove car scratches
- Put some toothpaste on a soft cloth and rub it on the stains on your car and it will be shiny again.
- Toothpaste can be used as glue as well.
- Just put some on each side of your poster and stick it to a wall.
- If you want to remove it, toothpaste won’t damage your wall.
- This is just some of the surprising uses for toothpaste.
- Go and buy more tubes – they will surely get handy sometimes.
- 52Image via Kevin McShane/Flickr Just read the label on any major brand toothpaste or mouthwash. You’ll see they are full of dangerous chemicals and toxins, like sodium fluoride, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), triclosan, and more. Even the warning label on any conventional toothpaste states, “Do not swallow,” and “in case…
- 51Clear skin is what all of us desire. However tiny blackheads can appear. Blackheads are tiny pimples without skin on and because of that when exposed to air and moisture they will oxidize becoming brown-black and therefore are called blackheads. Sometimes blackheads, are very soft and can be removed simply…
- 44We all want clear and silky skin without enlarged pores and annoying blackheads. When trying to get rid of blackheads we do the impossible, buy expensive creams and exfoliators, and undergo excruciating cosmetic treatments, only to find out that they come back eventually again. Blackheads are microscopic pimples which when…