Hemorrhoids are a common problem and quite a taboo theme nowadays. Hemorrhoids are a part of the corpus cavernous and are responsible for keeping the sphincter closed. However, when inflamed or irritated, they can cause quite an unpleasant mess.
Swollen hemorrhoids cause burning and itchiness in the area around the anus which is an embarrassing topic to talk about. Most people won’t go to the doctor or talk about the problem, which is a mistake that can have serious consequences. However, instead of removing them surgically, you should know that there are many natural remedies which can treat your hemorrhoids and reduce the irritation and inflammation.
Here Are Some Of Them
- Potatoes are a dehydrating ingredient that can easily reduce swelling.
- Grind some potatoes to paste and rub it on the affected area – this method is especially effective against swollen and bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Rub fresh Aloe Vera gel on the affected area to reduce the irritation and swelling and reduce the symptoms quickly.
- Here’s a nice garlic remedy that can treat your hemorrhoids – put 3 garlic cloves and 3 bay leaves in a pot full of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now, leave it to cool down before straining it and using the liquid on your hemorrhoids 3 times a day.
- Chamomile is a powerful anti-inflammatory plant that can reduce inflammation and also prevent scars.
- Prepare some chamomile tea and use it on the affected area a few times a day until the hemorrhoids disappear.
Tea tree oil
- According to several studies, tea tree oil is highly effective against hemorrhoids.
- However, it should be diluted with a bit of almond or castor oil as its highly concentrated.
- Mix 2 drops of tea tree and castor oil and soak a cotton swab in the mixture, then apply it on your hemorrhoids 2-3 times a day.
Apple cider vinegar
- Soak a cotton ball in ACV and rub it on your hemorrhoids to reduce the swelling and irritation.
- Hemorrhoids occur when the skin is dry, which is also the reason for the bleeding.
- In order to prevent this problem, you need to keep your skin hydrated, and you can do it by taking vitamin E capsules.
- A moisturized towel applied to the area can help as well, but the effects don’t last long.
- If you’re suffering from hemorrhoids you shouldn’t worry anymore – try these natural remedies and the problem will be gone quick enough!