This DIY scar remover is seriously the best thing to happen since sliced bread – and we take sliced bread very seriously! Anytime we stumble upon a homemade skin cure, we jump at the chance to try it out, and this one was NO exception! After using this homemade scar remover for just one week, we noticed a huge difference in our skin! Using all-natural ingredients, this scar remover will get rid of acne scars, dark spots, and even skin stains.
Homemade Scar Remover Recipe
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp powdered cinnamon
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until they form a thick paste.
- Add more lemon juice if the mixture is too thick or any other ingredient to make the paste stick to your skin.
- Apply to affected areas (where scars reside) and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Lay back and relax as the mask takes effect.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Follow up with a light moisturizer.
How to Use:
- Start by washing your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas, making sure it’s not too thick.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Use the paste 2-3 times a week until scars start to fade (about a week).
What’s amazing about this scar remover is that it works for ANY type of scars, not just acne or dark spots. So if you have any type of scarring on your body, say from an accident, it will work just as well!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂
- 45Dim spots and hyperpigmentation can be caused by numerous variables, including maturing and certain medical problems. More often than not, hyperpigmentation is caused by liver breaking down while dim spots are caused by wounds, skin inflammation, and other outside impacts. Luckily, you can adequately treat these issues normally. For that…
- RUB THIS ON ANY SCAR, WRINKLE OR STAIN YOU HAVE ON YOUR SKIN AND WATCH THEM DISAPPEAR IN MINUTES! EVEN DOCTORS ARE SHOCKED!39The main ingredient of this incredible solution is honey, a sweet natural nectar produced by bees which will promote flow in your skin and improve your skin besides the various other health advantages that can improve your general health. However, instead of these items, you must understand that you can…
- 37After doing the list of home remedies for acne, we started getting a lot of questions about blackheads in particular. Common and annoying, blackheads occur when your pores become clogged with excess sebum (an oil created by the sebaceous glands that keep skin supple) and dead skin cells. The difference…