Did you know that there is a connection between Uric Acid and Joint Pain?
When we talk about joint pain, often we get suggestions to increase the calcium intake in our diet. To get rid of the joint pain you can have regular exercise. Also, you can use certain ointment to get instant relief. But have anyone told you to eliminate uric acid from the body in order to treat joint pain?
Believe it or not, it is true! An excess amount of uric acid in your body is connected to joint pain problem. In order to reduce the pain, you don’t need to use any oil massages or pop the painkillers. We suggest you a simple homemade solution to remove the excess uric acid from the body.
The following recipe for effective natural juice will cure joint pain naturally and remove the uric acid from the body.
Natural Juice for Joint Pain and Uric Acid
What do you need?
- 1 Cucumber
- A cup of Chopped pineapples
- 1 Whole grapefruit
- Ginger- ½ inch
- 1 cup of Water
How to make it?
- Remove the skin of the pineapple carefully.
- Chop it into little pieces and put them in a small bowl.
- Cut the grapefruit also into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the cucumber properly.
- Cut it also into small pieces and grate the ginger.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend it to get a nice and thick paste.
- Into one cup of water add 2-3 tbsp of this paste and enjoy your drink!
- Drink this juice every day before having a meal. You will get relief from joint pain and successfully remove the uric acid.
Cucumber is a potent diuretic. This vegetable helps to prevent kidney stones. It also reduces the uric acid effect in our body. It prevents irritation, inflammation caused due to asthmas, arthritis, and gout.
The ginger helps in the process of elimination of accumulated toxins from our body. It reduces inflammation.
The grapefruit is a rich source of vitamin C. It provides relief from joint pain because fights the inflammation. Pineapple is rich in bromelain and relieves the pain and due to its soothing effect. You will quickly get relief from inflammation.
This is an easy and incredible way to reduce the joint pain. Instead of going to a pharmacy store and search for medicine try this amazing juice recipe to get relief from joint pain.
- 97Did you know that there is a connection between Uric Acid and Joint Pain? When we remark joint pain, usually we have a tendency to get suggestions to extend the metal intake in our diet. to urge obviate the joint pain you'll be able to have regular exercise. Also, you'll be able to use bound ointment to urge instant relief. however, have anyone told you to eliminate acid from the body so as to treat…
- 54The inflammation of the joints and the pain derived from them is a fact quite uncomfortable for those who suffer, however, before any explanation should be understood 2 things of pain: inflammation acts on two levels, the primary and chronic, being the primary the normal process of detoxification and repair,…
- 44Everyone who experienced joint pain, tendonitis, and arthritis-related pains knows that it can be quite painful. You may experience difficulties in walking and performing your daily activities. Reducing inflammation is the most effective way to treat your joint pain because inflammation can only increase your pain related to joint issues…