Laurel is a common ingredient in numerous households, but not many are aware that its leaves are extremely beneficial and can be used for preparing medicinal oil which boosts health in many ways.
These are some of the benefits of these leaves:
- Boost the immune system
- Cleanse the colon
- Calm the nervous system.
- Stimulate sweating
- Enhances mental activity
- Soothe joint pain and treat varicose veins
- 30 grams of bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
Method of preparation:
You should mash the leaves and then pour the olive oil over them. Transfer the mixture into a glass bottle, and close it well. Then, store it in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks, and shake the bottle occasionally during the time.
After 14 days, use cheesecloth to strain the oil, and pour the oil into a suitable container, and keep it in a cold place.
This oil can be used for massaging painful joints. Just heat it on steam and rub the sore areas.
- It can also soothe severe headaches, so you should massage the temples with it.
- It stimulates appetite and soothes stomach pain, and issues with the intestines.
- If used as a lotion, the laurel leaves oil will treat acne and pimples, and treat various skin conditions.
- 46The impressive benefits of some plant make them miraculous natural remedies for numerous health issues. Such plants are a real from Mother Nature and are the perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals. Laurel is one of these beneficial plants, which is often used as a food seasoning, but apparently, it can offer…
- 44Joint pain can be caused by injury and affect the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint. There are many signs and symptoms such as redness, swelling, tenderness, warmth, limping, loss of range of motion of the joint, and weakness. Sometimes the pain gets so unbearable that people reach for…