If you suffer from pain in your bones and joints, rest easy knowing that there is a simple and all-natural solution to your problems. You can start treating your own pain today without any harmful medications or doctor’s appointments. All you have to do is make a two-ingredient drink to take away your joint and bone pain.
How to Make the Drink
With only two ingredients, this pain-relieving drink is easy enough for anybody to make. All you are going to need is some water and powdered Magnesium Chloride, which should be available at most pharmacies or for online purchase. Simply follow these steps to make the drink:
Bring one liter of water to a boil
Remove boiling water from heat and allow to cool back down to room temperature
Stir in 33 grams of powdered Magnesium Chloride until it is completely dissolved
Drink according to the amounts given in the following section
How to Use
Magnesium Chloride should not be consumed by anyone under ten years of age. For everyone else, the amounts of this drink that offer the best results are listed below.
- 10-40 years old: drink half of a cup in the morning
- 40-70 years old: drink one cup in the morning
- 70+ years old: drink one cup in the morning and one cup at night
This drink can be used daily to help alleviate and prevent joint and bone pain. Make it a part of your morning routine to start enjoying the benefits it has to offer.
Benefits of Magnesium Chloride
The best benefit you’ll get from drinking this mixture is healthier and stronger bones. The powdered Magnesium Chloride in this drink can combat the effects of Osteoporosis and other bone diseases. The Magnesium Chloride in the drink also has many other health benefits as well.
Here are a few of the best one:
- A boost in energy levels
- Alleviates negative symptoms of depression and can work to stabilize mood
- Helps the immune system prevent and fight the flu and the common cold
- Improves digestion
- Protects the blood vessels
- Alleviates chronic headache pain
Why Does it Help?
You know that Magnesium Chloride can promote good bone health and alleviate joint and bone pain, but how does it work?
The Magnesium in Magnesium Chloride has certain properties that make it excellent for bone health. Magnesium prevents the bones from growing weaker as you age, and this seems to be especially effective in women. As you age, Magnesium can reverse some of the negative effects of bone and joint diseases by actually strengthening the bones. It can do all of this because Magnesium is an actual part of the body’s natural bone structure.
This drink also works by moderating Uric Acid levels. Uric Acid can cause bone and joint pain. The Magnesium Chloride in this drink works to push the Uric Acid out of your body, relieving the pain that it may have been causing.
If you experience joint pain or have any diseases that cause weak bones, give this drink a try and incorporate it into your daily routine to alleviate your pain.
- 37According to a study published in The Journal of Intensive Care Medicine, being deficient in this mineral makes you twice as likely to die as other people (1). That mineral? Magnesium. In fact, over 80% of the American population is chronically deficient in magnesium – and it’s not a good thing. Magnesium…
- 36Magnesium deficiency is a standout amongst the most widely recognized supplement lacks, but it never gets discussed. With more than 80 percent of the U.S. populace being constantly insufficient in magnesium, it's critical that we get on the magnesium track sooner than later. Magnesium is associated with over 300 diverse…
- 35If you don’t get enough magnesium every day, you’re doing your body a huge disservice. This mineral is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and is responsible for proper bowel function, heart muscle contraction, relaxation of blood vessels, regulation of blood sugar levels, proper bone and teeth formation,…