Getting proper rest overnight is very important for your overall health. Sleeping relaxes your brain and prepares your body for the activities that await it while reducing the stress from the previous day. 8 hours of sleep is enough to properly rest.
People who can’t fall asleep can find many tricks and tips online ranging from Himalayan salt rock lamps to feng shui to dropping the temperature in your bedroom to a below comfortable level.
But, today we are going to show you the simplest and the best way to fall asleep with a little help of natural oils.
This remedy is remarkably effective in detoxifying your body. Specifically, the pores on the feet are the biggest and most in number on the body, so they are extremely suitable for the absorption of the needed nutrients.
How does it work?
The pores on your feet are the largest and most numerous compared to the other parts of the body, which makes them an ideal area for absorption of nutrients. The feet are also connected to various organs, so if you stimulate certain points on them you will be able to resolve numerous health problems, including insomnia.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THE SPRAY:
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Chamomile Essential oil (German Chamomile essential oil is a better anti-inflammatory and Roman Chamomile essential oil is more relaxing.)
- 4 ounces of magnesium oil
- Combine the essential oils into a 4 ounce (or larger) glass spray bottle. Shake the bottle gently to ensure that the oils are united well. Sprinkle this spray on your feet 10 minutes before you go to sleep.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- If you’re a gardener or tea-drinker, you’ll know about chamomile.
- It is a calming herb which, when brewed into tea, helps the drinker relax.
- As an EO chamomile is a potent and helpful sleep inducer.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender is a great soothing herb which will relieve your sleeping troubles.
- You can put a few drops of the oil on your pillowcase before going to bed to the same effect.
- Note: lavender essential oil shouldn’t be applied to children as it is very potent.
- With its internal and external uses, it can help with digestion, cramps, anxiety, and sleeplessness.
- The essential oil can make your skin tingle, especially if you are deficient in magnesium.
- It is not technically an oil, but it is called so because of its look and feel. You can buy one, or make it at home.
- 50Regardless of age, most of us have collected a good collection of scars, some from acne, some from burns, some from scrapes, and others from surgical incisions. Once the skin is seriously damaged, there is, unfortunately, no magic bullet that can make the scars disappear completely. But essential oils can…
- 50Hormonal imbalances might affect both men and women, and cause numerous symptoms, including fatigue, mood swings, fertility issues, weight gain, depression, insomnia. If untreated, hormonal imbalances might lead to diseases like diabetes and cancer. The following seven essential oils can help you treat hormonal imbalances: 1. Lavender Oil Lavender helps…