Taping up your breasts is the best way to defy the laws of gravity without wearing a bra.
A well-defined cleavage and a beautiful dress make that dance or event super special.
If a girl’s assets are not displayed to their full potential, it can detract from the look.
This is where boob tape comes in handy. Use this tape to lift boobs and enhance cleavage.
Breast tape is an alternative to wearing bras. Ideal for clothes that are backless or show a lot of skin.
(Wanting to buy some duct tape or gaffer tape? We have some for sale at the bottom of this article – jump straight to it)
Using breast tape will enable you to wear tank tops, low-cut tops, and backless dresses. But yet, many girls do not know how to use breast tape. Here are some tips.
How to tape your boobs
- Start by cleaning the skin you want to tape. Make sure you don’t moisturize or apply deodorant before or after. Prime the area using cotton balls dampened with alcohol to enable the tape to stick better. Let it dry.
- Cut 3-4 pieces of duct tape, 12-16 inches each, depending on the width and breast size of your chest.
- Now cover your nipples with nipple covers. (This is so that the boob tape can be removed easily with minimal pain from this sensitive part). Also covering your nipples will prevent them from being seen through your dress and stop them from chafing.
- Slightly lean forward to lift your boobs. Stick one end of the tape underneath your left armpit, while at the same time, pulling and lifting your boobs together. Step 1
- Bring the tape under your breasts till you reach the other armpit. Rub your hand from end to end to secure the tape.Step 2
- While standing upright, push your boobs together. Pick another piece of paper tape and then apply it from the outer side of one sides breast, crossing over the nipples through to the outer part of the other breast. Step 3
- Rub your fingers across the tape to secure it. Apply the third piece of tape above the second one for reinforcement. Smooth the tape to secure.Step 4
- To create cleavage, you can wrap an elastic bandage tightly underneath the boobs. This creates support, enabling you to go bra-less under a slinky undergarment. If the front part of your clothing is extremely low-cut and you cannot wear the elastic bandage comfortably without it being visible, you can omit this step.
Test the tape by walking around, bending, moving and dancing as you expect while wearing the clothing. Add more tape if you feel your breasts are likely to break free.
- Better to be safe than sorry – a little extra tape can prevent a lifetime of embarrassment.
These tips will help you have a nice bust line. Duct tape can be easily removed once it is applied and hence it can be used easily in sensitive areas of the body.
To remove the tape, soak in a warm bathtub to loosen it. Now pull the tape while holding the skin taut.
Take care not to pull your skin.