Our bodies need salt if we want to transport nutrients inside and out the cells, exchange ions, regulate the blood pressure etc. But, you have to know that every type of salt is different. In table salt, there aren’t any minerals except for chloride and sodium. It doesn’t affect our organism the same way as some other type of salt. The best types of salt are the ones that are natural and full of a mineral profile. They’re unrefined and are in their purest form.
WHY SHOULD YOU LOVE HIMALAYAN SALT?
1.Rich In Minerals
- This type of salt is abundant in minerals and the concentration is really dense.
- It is proven that it contains 84 minerals, elements, and electrolytes while the science knows only 118 elements!
- That’s why if you add it into your diet more, you’ll manage to treat any mineral deficiency.
- Himalayan salt is also full of magnesium, iodine, iron, calcium, and zinc.
- These are considered to be the most deficient minerals.
- This is a very serious problem because minerals play a great role in the controlling of the glands and functioning of our whole metabolism.
- Himalayan salt mostly contains sodium.
- It is connected to processed foods, but the real sodium which is unprocessed is great for our bodies.
- It regulates our blood pressure, heart functions, muscle contractions, nerve transmissions etc.
- We should intake from 1.500 to 2.300 milligrams of sodium every day if we’re between 9 and 50 years of age.
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt is full of 400 milligrams of sodium.
- Even though we intake it with food, this type of salt can also help us with the process of external detoxification.
- You can prepare baths with it.
- The negative ions and minerals penetrate in our skin deeply so we’ll feel invigorated and rejuvenated for hours.
- We can also use salt lamps made of this type of salt.
- They neutralize the air we breathe, so it becomes clear of any pollutants and inhaling this type of salt is also extremely beneficial!
- You can buy it online or at any health food store. It is mostly found in coarse grains or fine.
- Try to find fine-grained Himalayan salt as it would be better to use it in meals.
- Remember: it has to be pink! It shows that the salt is abundant in different minerals
- 69You have without a doubt caught wind of the astonishing medical advantages of the Himalayan salt previously, however this old salt write is considerably more intense than you envisioned! It is mined from the Himalayan mountains in Nepal, Myanmar, China, and India. The solidified salt beds Himalayas were secured by…