For numerous health issues, some plants are considered to cause miracles, because they can fight some issues like they’re a joke. These plants were given to mankind by Mother Nature, and they truly are beneficial for pharmaceuticals. One of the most beneficial plants in the world is the Laurel, which is commonly used as a food seasoning, but it can be used for other purposes as well.
You may find laurel in your local grocery store or a health food store, here is a loss of the issues that can be treated with it:
- Skin infections
- Abdominal gas and digestion
- Muscular exhaustion
- Mental lagoons
- Low energy and weakness
- A migraine or headaches
- Sciatic problems with the nerves
- Fluid retention
- Premenstrual pain and symptoms
- Contractions of your nerves and muscles
All you need to do for the treatment of these issues, is just prepare the laurel tea, below there is explained how to make it and the ingredients you need:
- 30g of laurel (dry)
- Put the water in a pot, and put the pot on heat. As soon as the water starts to boil, put the leaves inside. Leave the leaves inside to cook for a few minutes. Then remove it from heat, put a cover on it and let it cool down. Train it and then add some honey to sweeten it.
- To get the maximum out of the tea, you should consume it twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach, and before bedtime.
The laurel leaves can improve your health in general, here are the medical properties that are contained in these leaves:
- They contain huge amounts of potassium, iron, calcium, vitamin C and A, manganese, and magnesium.
- They are able to soothe pain, therefore adding 5 leaves in a liter of water, and after a few minutes adding it to your warm bath and soaking your whole body for 15 minutes, will relieve some joint and muscle pain.
- Also, the laurel leaves oil can be rubbed on an affected area from arthritis.
- They are able to improve your digestion, and to prevent stomach bloating, colic and ulcers.
- We mentioned the laurel leave tea, which can fight coughs, colds, and flu. Therefore you can add some on a gauze and stick it on your chest, it will provide amazing benefits.
- Putting some infusion of bay leaves on a gauze and putting it on an affected area of your skin which is infected, and needs treatment will provide powerful anti-fungal and antibacterial effects.
- To prevent dandruff, use rinse from bay leaves.
- These leaves are beneficial for lowering and regulating the sugar levels, which means that they can help in the case of diabetes.
- The oil from the leaves can also protect you from insect bites, and it will keep them at a distance.
- 61The impressive benefits of some plant make them miraculous natural remedies for numerous health issues. Such plants are a real from Mother Nature and are the perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals. Laurel is one of these beneficial plants, which is often used as a food seasoning, but apparently, it can offer…