If you are doing physical work or seating on your office chair, joint pain has become a part of our life. Due to changing lifestyle, many of us are experiencing the joint pain in early 25 year of age.
Joint pain can be caused by fractures, injury, hard work, rheumatism, arthritis, and other health factors.
If you want to get rid of the joint pain naturally then here is a special remedy for you. It is a recipe for home-made cream from old Russian medical books. The remedy is proven to provide remarkable benefits.
The preparation of the cream requires very few ingredients and the process is quite simple.
Here is the detailed recipe of the cream which you can use for overnight application to treat joint pain.
Cure Your Joint Pain With This Recipe
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Hot mustard- 1 tsp
- Sea salt- ½ tsp
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- Take 2 tbsp of honey and add 1 tbsp of baking soda to it.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients and add 1 tsp of hot mustard to it.
- At last, add ½ tsp of sea salt and mix well to make a homogeneous paste.
- Now, apply the home-made cream on the affected body part and cover it with a plastic bag.
- Wrap it further with a woolen cloth and tie it lose.
- Allow the cream to remain in the affected area for at least 2 hours.
- You can use this cream for overnight application.
- Wash the affected area with warm water on next day morning.
- Continue to use this remedy every night for 2 weeks to get relief from joint pain.
Now, it has become easy for you to treat joint pain at home. Pass on this effective remedy to your loved ones and let everybody get freedom from joint pain.
- 43Did you know that there is a connection between Uric Acid and Joint Pain? When we remark joint pain, usually we have a tendency to get suggestions to extend the metal intake in our diet. to urge obviate the joint pain you'll be able to have regular exercise. Also, you'll be able to use bound ointment to urge instant relief. however, have anyone told you to eliminate acid from the body so as to treat…
- 40Chronic pain is associated with many types of diseases, from mild to life-threatening ones. This is the reason why finding a way to manage it is of utmost importance. Here are ten effective tips on how to manage chronic pain! 1. Breathing Properly As reported by researchers at Viscoseen University,…