You know yeast as an ingredient that helps you mix the dough.
In this article you read and also find out for what purposes you can use it, you will no longer be able to live without it!
Folk medicine recognizes brewer’s yeast as a remedy for many diseases.
The best is to use dry yeast because the organism fully exploits it.
However, keep in mind that it should not be taken in the fresh state for a number of reasons:
– It can spoil
– It has a bitter taste
– Also, it causes bloating
– The fungi take it from the food in the digestive tract
The fungi need B group vitamins for development and reproduction.
In addition, the organism is not able from living cells (fungi) to use B vitamins or other nutrients.
Therefore, you can find dry brewer`s yeast, which the organism can easily and completely utilize.
People use it with water and also with the main meals.
Among the beneficial compounds are particular proteins that are similar to those of animal origin.
In addition, it contains sugars, iron, mineral constituents, trace elements and vitamins, especially group B.
Nutritionists recommend yeast at all ages for protective function.
You need to divide the daily dose into three equal parts not exceeding six to ten grams.
Yeast and health benefits
Yeast is a group of fungi that, by releasing carbon dioxide, dissolve sugar into alcohol.
However, not all types are useful.
Some of them can also cause infections.
Brewer`s yeast is used to make bread and drinks.
In a document from 1555 BC, it is said that “mud” from beer (yeast) keeps body health.
In the 16th century, dry brewer`s yeast doctors called the “goddess remedy”.
– Protects the liver
– Relieves fatigue
– Protects eyes
– Also, protects skin
– Maintains a balance of intestinal flora
– Helps in treating acne and pimples
– Prevents nausea
– Relieves digestive problems
For vegetarians, it is also useful as a nutrition supplement.
Everyone needs to take it at least twice a year, during two months to get its benefits.
Dry brewer`s yeast plays a significant role in the diet of many diseases:
– Digestive diseases
– Stomach inflammation
– Liver disorders
– Gallbladder disorders
– Also in weight loss diets because it stimulates weight loss
In addition, to nutrition, this ingredient has a high dietary value.
Therefore, it is used in the treatment of:
– Bacterial infections of the skin
– Fungal infections of the skin
– Healing organs
– Liver inflammation and bile tracts
– Alleviating premenstrual and PMS problems
For that, you can consume one tablespoon every day.
This ingredient is also a natural antibiotic because it controls bacteria.
It can be harmful to the organism and, at the same time, stimulates the effect of bacteria that are used for good work of the intestinal.
Only one tablespoon of this ingredient meets the daily needs of the human body.
With the processing of raw ingredient, you can get dry brewer`s yeast.
This produce is the real treasure of nutrients such as proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, minerals, trace elements, and also vitamins.
It contains large amounts of vitamin B and three important elements:
– Selenium that slows down the aging process
– Chromium that prevents diabetes and infarcts
– Glutamine that improves the elimination of harmful substances
In the service of beauty and health
You can see its effect on the skin, which for a short time appears to be firm and glittering.
In addition, it also:
– Helps to treat acne and pimples
– Very effective in eczema
– Treating inflammation and skin infections
– It also strengthens tooth, hair, and nails
This ingredient acts anticancer, and also acts on liver health as it purifies toxins.
- 44Dim spots and hyperpigmentation can be caused by numerous variables, including maturing and certain medical problems. More often than not, hyperpigmentation is caused by liver breaking down while dim spots are caused by wounds, skin inflammation, and other outside impacts. Luckily, you can adequately treat these issues normally. For that…
- 39Whether you have fatty liver, or just want to detox, incorporating these 6 important liver cleansing foods into your daily regime will help cleanse and purify the liver, and have you looking your optimal best! Why is the liver so important? It helps process nutrients in our food, makes bile, removes toxic substances from the…